You have questions about basement and garage construction projects. We have answers
Home | FAQs
Don’t make a decision about your basement or garage project until you have read our answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about garage construction
and basement renovation
. There’s more involved than you might think. For example, how many of the following questions could you answer:
- What should you do if there is an existing structural flaw in your basement, such as a wall that leaks every time there is a heavy rain?
- What permits are required if you are planning on demolishing an existing garage and replacing it with a new structure?
- What are the key cost variables if you have a car port and want to convert it into an enclosed garage?
- What could happen if your garage or basement is built without the proper permits?
- What is the difference between a suite and a “legal suite”?
Why wait? Call now and you could save up to $1500 on a refinished basement or up to $1000 on the building of a detached, single story garage.
Need to hire a construction company for a basement or garage project? Choose Burton Quality Builders and you will get industry leading quality and equally impressive savings.
Designed to Impress. Built to Last.
Burton Quality Builders
versus the guys who always leave
See a head-to-head comparison of how Burton Quality
Builders, an Edmonton construction company specializing
in basements and garages, compares with builders who
don't place the same priority on providing quality
construction services with no hidden costs.
Website Design By:
Online Marketing By: