Hiring Burton Quality Builders means your project will be handled by a company that is ready, willing and able to handle the special requests and construction challenges that come up in even “routine” basement refinishing projects:
- Incorporation of the load-bearing supports into the basement design as modification of a structural beam can be quite costly
- Standard lights may not work in basements with low ceilings; using recessed lighting can help in these small spaces
- In basements that have pre-existing moisture issues, adding a Superseal Subfloor could be beneficial
- Construction debris will be contained by plugging air vents to limit dust distribution throughout the home
- Existing opening for a window needs to be enlarged to allow installation of a window that meets building code requirements (egress window), allowing in more light and creating a more visually appealing space
Standard basements start at $25 000. Contact us today for your free in-home two-step consolation.